Holy macaroni! What a whirl wind of a few months it has been! Between Nursing school and extra courses, there wasn’t much time to tend to my lovely blog, but sweet summer is upon us! Okay so! I have the most lovely recipe to share! It is a copycat Orange Julius. I really have developed a hatred for anything warm in the morning, I know I’m weird. I have accepted it.
Orange Julius CopyCat
- 1 medium banana (chopped up)
- 1 cup Orange Juice of your choice
- 1 cup of milk of your choice (I used Silk almond unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder of your choice
- Put the liquids in your blender first
- Add your protein powder
- Add banana little by little and allow the blender to fully blend each piece. As this happens your smoothie will become light and frothy.